We are thrilled to present our interview with Gabriela Flores, Creative Producer at battleROYAL for the Esch2022 Launch. We spoke with her about how her background in theatre and literature impacted her approach to the project, inspiring her to draw from local stories.
Meet our Senior Project Manager Moira Garee who sat down with us on how the pandemic affected her work and the underground music scene around the world. Despite the uncertainty and having to play in empty halls, Moira believes that the last year might have brought some positive changes towards greater inclusion, accountability and equality for creative communities.
You know our Senior Project and Event Manager Thalia Davies from our beloved Symphony of Now – The Hybrid Experience featuring Alex.Do. Now we want to give space to Thalia’s significant expertise and foresight when it comes to the live music and events industry as a whole.
We spoke to our Production Manager Ky about how battleROYAL‘s digital shift affected her personal work. Ky‘s experiences exemplify the way in which moving from live to hybrid events had most of our staff reinterpret their role completely.
Another workflow technology we’ve been using in our XR Studio is Notch, which offers real-time graphics for virtual production. We spoke to the founder of Notch, Matt Swoboda, about his initial vision for the company, how that vision has changed and how to stay on top of the game when it comes to creating hybrid experiences for audiences in the coming years.
- The Power of Collaboration: ahead of Esch2022 European Capital of Culture, battleROYAL sits down with Les Enfants Terribles
- Esch2022 REMIX Festival: a quick dive into inspiring, activating and on-boarding audiences onto the Esch2022 journey
- Shaping Europe’s Future Frequencies: a conversation with workshop mentors Frank Wiedemann and Matthew Herbert
- “Mainstreaming should be the goal”: the NFT phenomenon from a consumer’s perspective
- What does the NFT boom mean for the legal rights of artists and buyers?