You know our Senior Project and Event Manager Thalia Davies from our beloved Symphony of Now – The Hybrid Experience featuring Alex.Do. Now we want to give space to Thalia’s significant expertise and foresight when it comes to the live music and events industry as a whole.
At the height of two successful screenings in the US of our Symphony of Now – the hybrid experience featuring Alex.Do, we sat down with Thalia Davies, Senior Event Producer at battleROYAL, once more. We talked about all things behind the scenes, reactions from the audience and how it was different from producing a live event.
We are celebrating the premiere of ‘Symphony of Now – Hybrid experience with Alex.Do’ with a walk down memory lane. Thalia Davies, Project and Tour Manager at battleROYAL, shares the very beginnings of how this new format came about.
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us
- Esch2022 Space Program: Our youth activation campaign rethinking the ways we engage with science, space, and the future itself
- Inside Esch2022’s Future Frequencies: the workshop’s participants discuss the power of creative innovation, and shaping the soundscape of tomorrow
- ESCH2022moves: Activating the boundless kinetic force of our audiences
- The Power of Collaboration: ahead of Esch2022 European Capital of Culture, battleROYAL sits down with Les Enfants Terribles