When Judith Hoch began her journey alongside the budding, ambitious project that was battleROYAL at its inception, a decade ago, she had already amassed a fair amount of experience as a freelance event and business manager on a range of German and international cultural productions of varying scales. She was in search of an industry family she could not simply work for – but build something with. Almost instantly, the strength of the strategic partnership became as apparent as the spirit of trust, support and camaraderie connecting the compact nucleus of (what was to become) the battleROYAL company.
Team spirit reflected in constructive, enjoyable processes for everyone is what our company stands for. This philosophy was born organically. We simply started as a small group of people who liked working together. What we all had in common and what drew us to battleROYAL, was that we were all looking for enjoyable work.
We all wanted exciting jobs in culture, art, entertainment, design, new technologies, instead of an ordinary desk job. We wanted to combine what we live for with our place of work. This shared passion created our strong community spirit, which became the fuel and foundation of everything we do. When we enlarge the team we therefore try to grasp during the interview stage already, whether people have the passion, flexibility, curiosity to widen a given skill-set, as well as a certain interest in a long-term commitment, which fits our collectivity principle.
- The new demands on office architecture – and what battleROYAL Berlin does differently now
- Welcome to the office of the future – how to design a perfect Post-Covid Office
- A How To Guide for Opening Ceremonies: How we created the event of the year with Esch2022 European Capital of Culture.
- How does the sound of a region sound like? Our Future Frequencies initiative has the answer
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us