battleROYAL supported renowned Director Nigel Jamieson to create an epic opening to the European Capital of Culture in Denmark. The opening ceremony for Aarhus’ year as European Capital of Culture 2017 took over the entire city and had a development period of twelve months. While the major event was centered around Danish history and thereby also linked to their Viking origins, it also took a very modern approach with a clear focus on community and the future.
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us
- Esch2022 Space Program: Our youth activation campaign rethinking the ways we engage with science, space, and the future itself
- Inside Esch2022’s Future Frequencies: the workshop’s participants discuss the power of creative innovation, and shaping the soundscape of tomorrow
- ESCH2022moves: Activating the boundless kinetic force of our audiences
- The Power of Collaboration: ahead of Esch2022 European Capital of Culture, battleROYAL sits down with Les Enfants Terribles