battleROYAL supported renowned Director Nigel Jamieson to create an epic opening to the European Capital of Culture in Denmark. The opening ceremony for Aarhus’ year as European Capital of Culture 2017 took over the entire city and had a development period of twelve months. While the major event was centered around Danish history and thereby also linked to their Viking origins, it also took a very modern approach with a clear focus on community and the future.
- The new demands on office architecture – and what battleROYAL Berlin does differently now
- Welcome to the office of the future – how to design a perfect Post-Covid Office
- A How To Guide for Opening Ceremonies: How we created the event of the year with Esch2022 European Capital of Culture.
- How does the sound of a region sound like? Our Future Frequencies initiative has the answer
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us