battleROYAL supported renowned Director Nigel Jamieson to create an epic opening to the European Capital of Culture in Denmark. The opening ceremony for Aarhus’ year as European Capital of Culture 2017 took over the entire city and had a development period of twelve months. While the major event was centered around Danish history and thereby also linked to their Viking origins, it also took a very modern approach with a clear focus on community and the future.
- “Mainstreaming should be the goal”: the NFT phenomenon from a consumer’s perspective
- What does the NFT boom mean for the legal rights of artists and buyers?
- How can NFTs enhance the hybrid experience?
- Future Frequencies: Are you the artisan of tomorrow’s experimental soundscape?
- How FOMO got overthrown by FOGO – and what we can do about it