In the final instalment of our interview triad spotlighting the creative engineers behind our collaboration with Europe’s leading NFT music marketplace Twelve x Twelve, we chat to the platform’s head of public relations, Julia Beniashvili. In the exchange below, Beniashvili breaks down the rise of digitally certified ownership from a consumer, a fan, and a mass-phenomenon perspective — looking at why the accelerated mainstreaming and expansion of the NFT niche is one of the cultural zeitgeist’s most promising developments, busting the myth of the blockchain-powered tool as a crypto-elitist whim.
In our second instalment of the interview series digging into our collaboration with NFT music marketplace Twelve x Twelve, we chat to Jan Denecke, the platform’s co-founder, CEO, and a copyright and intellectual property law expert. Denecke untangles the legally groundbreaking potential of the NFT boom, for both creator and purchaser, in an era of famously complicated relationships between artist and output.
As humble artisans, and committed disciples of hybrid culture, we keep an eager eye over the shifts, turns and promises of the digital realm — always striving to integrate them into the ever-morphing craft of experience-making. Blockchain technology, and particularly NFTs, offer a fresh and compelling alleyway into the virtual space — which is why, to coincide with our collaboration with NFT music marketplace Twelve x Twelve, we’ve decided to carry out a triad of informative interviews with some of the project’s masterminds. First up, our CEO Brendan Shelper breaks down NFTs role in enhancing the Metaverse, the future of the hybrid industry, and Gen Z’s proclivity for digital ownership.
- The new demands on office architecture – and what battleROYAL Berlin does differently now
- Welcome to the office of the future – how to design a perfect Post-Covid Office
- A How To Guide for Opening Ceremonies: How we created the event of the year with Esch2022 European Capital of Culture.
- How does the sound of a region sound like? Our Future Frequencies initiative has the answer
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us