While music is available in abundance thanks to streaming services and consumers being bombarded with new releases from all over the world every day, one sound in particular often remains concealed: The music scene right in front of our own doorstep. What does your own city or even entire region sound like? Who are the people who make music their passion? What instruments and genres do they use? And who is creating the beats of tomorrow at their home? We have found a way to unite these grass-roots sounds of a city and bring them to life: We present Future Frequencies.
- The new demands on office architecture – and what battleROYAL Berlin does differently now
- Welcome to the office of the future – how to design a perfect Post-Covid Office
- A How To Guide for Opening Ceremonies: How we created the event of the year with Esch2022 European Capital of Culture.
- How does the sound of a region sound like? Our Future Frequencies initiative has the answer
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us