Our feature-length documentary SYMPHONY OF NOW took a big step. On behalf of the Federal Republic of Germany and for the German Embassy in Tel Aviv, it was screened in a stunning and all-new live format at the Eurovision Song Contest. Not as part of the official competition, but much better – open air and on the beach, as part of the noteworthy program that the European embassies dedicate to the event. Working closely with musical mastermind Frank Wiedemann, Alex.Do developed an exclusive live set, which premiered in Tel Aviv on May 13th.
- The new demands on office architecture – and what battleROYAL Berlin does differently now
- Welcome to the office of the future – how to design a perfect Post-Covid Office
- A How To Guide for Opening Ceremonies: How we created the event of the year with Esch2022 European Capital of Culture.
- How does the sound of a region sound like? Our Future Frequencies initiative has the answer
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us