Our feature-length documentary SYMPHONY OF NOW took a big step. On behalf of the Federal Republic of Germany and for the German Embassy in Tel Aviv, it was screened in a stunning and all-new live format at the Eurovision Song Contest. Not as part of the official competition, but much better – open air and on the beach, as part of the noteworthy program that the European embassies dedicate to the event. Working closely with musical mastermind Frank Wiedemann, Alex.Do developed an exclusive live set, which premiered in Tel Aviv on May 13th.
- Shaping Europe’s Future Frequencies: a conversation with workshop mentors Frank Wiedemann and Matthew Herbert
- “Mainstreaming should be the goal”: the NFT phenomenon from a consumer’s perspective
- What does the NFT boom mean for the legal rights of artists and buyers?
- How can NFTs enhance the hybrid experience?
- Future Frequencies: Are you the artisan of tomorrow’s experimental soundscape?