A giant of a birthday party, a shiny award and loads of other adventures: 2015, you’ve been awesome! What a fantastic year it’s been: The Grand Opening of the 300th anniversary of the city of Karlsruhe. The “German Musical Award / Best Choreography” for our vertical football scenes in Stage Entertainment’s “Das Wunder von Bern”.Our custom made shows touring on Europa 2 and on the fleet of Celebrity Cruises. The show programs for the project ZEITGEIST Symbiosis by Audi, for our long term client Miele on IFA trade fair, and so many more… But there is no time to get nostalgic as 2016 is already filled with new and amazing projects all over the world.
- The new demands on office architecture – and what battleROYAL Berlin does differently now
- Welcome to the office of the future – how to design a perfect Post-Covid Office
- A How To Guide for Opening Ceremonies: How we created the event of the year with Esch2022 European Capital of Culture.
- How does the sound of a region sound like? Our Future Frequencies initiative has the answer
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us