A giant of a birthday party, a shiny award and loads of other adventures: 2015, you’ve been awesome! What a fantastic year it’s been: The Grand Opening of the 300th anniversary of the city of Karlsruhe. The “German Musical Award / Best Choreography” for our vertical football scenes in Stage Entertainment’s “Das Wunder von Bern”.Our custom made shows touring on Europa 2 and on the fleet of Celebrity Cruises. The show programs for the project ZEITGEIST Symbiosis by Audi, for our long term client Miele on IFA trade fair, and so many more… But there is no time to get nostalgic as 2016 is already filled with new and amazing projects all over the world.
- Shaping Europe’s Future Frequencies: a conversation with workshop mentors Frank Wiedemann and Matthew Herbert
- “Mainstreaming should be the goal”: the NFT phenomenon from a consumer’s perspective
- What does the NFT boom mean for the legal rights of artists and buyers?
- How can NFTs enhance the hybrid experience?
- Future Frequencies: Are you the artisan of tomorrow’s experimental soundscape?