The COVID-19 pandemic has put the event industry on hold. For months now, we witnessed the postponement and cancellation of major sports, music and cultural events. Some events have moved to the digital realm, with creatives finding new ways of remote production. It is now clear that this new state of the world is here to stay. The events and entertainment industry, like many others, will inevitably face a process of deep transformation. The million-dollar question amongst experts, companies and creatives is, therefore: how are we going to experience live moments in the future?
- The new demands on office architecture – and what battleROYAL Berlin does differently now
- Welcome to the office of the future – how to design a perfect Post-Covid Office
- A How To Guide for Opening Ceremonies: How we created the event of the year with Esch2022 European Capital of Culture.
- How does the sound of a region sound like? Our Future Frequencies initiative has the answer
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us