The COVID-19 pandemic has put the event industry on hold. For months now, we witnessed the postponement and cancellation of major sports, music and cultural events. Some events have moved to the digital realm, with creatives finding new ways of remote production. It is now clear that this new state of the world is here to stay. The events and entertainment industry, like many others, will inevitably face a process of deep transformation. The million-dollar question amongst experts, companies and creatives is, therefore: how are we going to experience live moments in the future?
- Shaping Europe’s Future Frequencies: a conversation with workshop mentors Frank Wiedemann and Matthew Herbert
- “Mainstreaming should be the goal”: the NFT phenomenon from a consumer’s perspective
- What does the NFT boom mean for the legal rights of artists and buyers?
- How can NFTs enhance the hybrid experience?
- Future Frequencies: Are you the artisan of tomorrow’s experimental soundscape?