Meet our Senior Project Manager Moira Garee who sat down with us on how the pandemic affected her work and the underground music scene around the world. Despite the uncertainty and having to play in empty halls, Moira believes that the last year might have brought some positive changes towards greater inclusion, accountability and equality for creative communities.
- “Mainstreaming should be the goal”: the NFT phenomenon from a consumer’s perspective
- What does the NFT boom mean for the legal rights of artists and buyers?
- How can NFTs enhance the hybrid experience?
- Future Frequencies: Are you the artisan of tomorrow’s experimental soundscape?
- How FOMO got overthrown by FOGO – and what we can do about it