Meet our Senior Project Manager Moira Garee who sat down with us on how the pandemic affected her work and the underground music scene around the world. Despite the uncertainty and having to play in empty halls, Moira believes that the last year might have brought some positive changes towards greater inclusion, accountability and equality for creative communities.
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us
- Esch2022 Space Program: Our youth activation campaign rethinking the ways we engage with science, space, and the future itself
- Inside Esch2022’s Future Frequencies: the workshop’s participants discuss the power of creative innovation, and shaping the soundscape of tomorrow
- ESCH2022moves: Activating the boundless kinetic force of our audiences
- The Power of Collaboration: ahead of Esch2022 European Capital of Culture, battleROYAL sits down with Les Enfants Terribles