Meet our Senior Project Manager Moira Garee who sat down with us on how the pandemic affected her work and the underground music scene around the world. Despite the uncertainty and having to play in empty halls, Moira believes that the last year might have brought some positive changes towards greater inclusion, accountability and equality for creative communities.
You know our Senior Project and Event Manager Thalia Davies from our beloved Symphony of Now – The Hybrid Experience featuring Alex.Do. Now we want to give space to Thalia’s significant expertise and foresight when it comes to the live music and events industry as a whole.
We are excited to share an interview with Tom Bueschemann, CEO of Platoon Global Communications. Tom was leading the onsite concepting and production of the 30th anniversary of German unification event “Garden of Unity” at the German embassy in Seoul, South Korea, where the hybrid experience of our Symphony of Now premiered on October 17, 2020.
Our staff pick this week is an artist whose music is close to our hearts and collaborations: Alex.Do! His in-depth DJ sets are hours-long trips to other locations… Melancholy and a constant gaze inward are omnipresent in his music, earning him a household name in Berlin and across the scene alike.
- The Power of Collaboration: ahead of Esch2022 European Capital of Culture, battleROYAL sits down with Les Enfants Terribles
- Esch2022 REMIX Festival: a quick dive into inspiring, activating and on-boarding audiences onto the Esch2022 journey
- Shaping Europe’s Future Frequencies: a conversation with workshop mentors Frank Wiedemann and Matthew Herbert
- “Mainstreaming should be the goal”: the NFT phenomenon from a consumer’s perspective
- What does the NFT boom mean for the legal rights of artists and buyers?