Kicking off a new segment here at battleROYAL, we’re shining a light on artists we admire by sharing our staff picks every week! Denis Kuhnert a.k.a. Kooné with his photoshop-free photography is in our spotlight this week, defying gravity and reality.
We’ve been approached by various clients asking how they can benefit from a digital event format, as well as from the more lavish effects that are being used at live stream events for online audiences. They took their inspiration from events like car launches hosted by Mercedes, BMW and MAN Truck & Bus, and most recently Apple’s virtual WWD conference, which often displays high-end production technology and sophisticated virtual studios common to TV or film sets. However, one of their key concerns seems to be whether these digital solutions are reserved for Fortune 500 companies, or if they can also serve the little guys?
We sat down with Michael Masberg, Associate Creative Director at battleROYAL, and talked about our collaboration with the Hans Christian Andersen Festivals. He shares how this project was affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, and what perspectives are on the horizon.
The COVID-19 pandemic has put the event industry on hold. For months now, we witnessed the postponement and cancellation of major sports, music and cultural events. Some events have moved to the digital realm, with creatives finding new ways of remote production. It is now clear that this new state of the world is here to stay. The events and entertainment industry, like many others, will inevitably face a process of deep transformation. The million-dollar question amongst experts, companies and creatives is, therefore: how are we going to experience live moments in the future?
- The new demands on office architecture – and what battleROYAL Berlin does differently now
- Welcome to the office of the future – how to design a perfect Post-Covid Office
- A How To Guide for Opening Ceremonies: How we created the event of the year with Esch2022 European Capital of Culture.
- How does the sound of a region sound like? Our Future Frequencies initiative has the answer
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us