The European Capitals of Culture (ECOC) are designed to highlight the richness and diversity of cultures in Europe, increase a sense of belonging to a common cultural area and foster the contribution of culture to the development of the host cities.
Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg), together with the 11 municipalities of the Pro Sud association and the 8 French municipalities of the CCPHVA, is awarded to become ECOC for 2022 and has announced its main theme of REMIX CULTURE as the key message motivating all activations.
Factor Corporate Platinum – our exclusive event experience for American Express Argentina – just got shortlisted for the Event Production Awards 2020 in the category Brand Activation of the Year. We are very proud of this recognition and looking forward to the award ceremony in March.
Immersive Experiences put audiences in the center of an exciting journey. They do not only watch a story unfold, they actually get to discover and explore it themselves. Through their immediate participation, they are promoted to principal actors, who use all of their senses towards the experience: more than just watching and listening they are encouraged to touch and taste what is around them. Above all, they can make decisions – decisions, which will have consequences. All of this makes them more than just spectators.
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us
- Esch2022 Space Program: Our youth activation campaign rethinking the ways we engage with science, space, and the future itself
- Inside Esch2022’s Future Frequencies: the workshop’s participants discuss the power of creative innovation, and shaping the soundscape of tomorrow
- ESCH2022moves: Activating the boundless kinetic force of our audiences
- The Power of Collaboration: ahead of Esch2022 European Capital of Culture, battleROYAL sits down with Les Enfants Terribles