Nancy Braun has been General Director of Esch2022 since 2018. She gained her first professional experience in the cultural field serving as Deputy General Coordinator of Luxembourg and Greater Region, European Capital of Culture 2007, before heading the Supervisory Board of Carré Rotondes. She then held the position of Administrative and Financial Director at the Luxembourg Bar Association for nearly six years, before joining the office of the Luxembourgish Democratic Party (DP) as General Coordinator. In January 2016 she was appointed Administrative Director of Casino Luxembourg – Forum d’art contemporain.
Meet our Senior Project Manager Moira Garee who sat down with us on how the pandemic affected her work and the underground music scene around the world. Despite the uncertainty and having to play in empty halls, Moira believes that the last year might have brought some positive changes towards greater inclusion, accountability and equality for creative communities.
You know our Senior Project and Event Manager Thalia Davies from our beloved Symphony of Now – The Hybrid Experience featuring Alex.Do. Now we want to give space to Thalia’s significant expertise and foresight when it comes to the live music and events industry as a whole.
Creative Director Jonathan Buckels has been with battleROYAL ever since we started. Creating human moments was and remains to be an essential part of his work. Given his long-term outlook he has on the company’s life and the ongoing changes of our world, we spoke to him about his creative process, how it was affected by the pandemic, and his vision for the future.
- battleROYAL Appoints Judith Hoch as Co-CEO: We Revisit Her 10-Year Journey With Us
- Esch2022 Space Program: Our youth activation campaign rethinking the ways we engage with science, space, and the future itself
- Inside Esch2022’s Future Frequencies: the workshop’s participants discuss the power of creative innovation, and shaping the soundscape of tomorrow
- ESCH2022moves: Activating the boundless kinetic force of our audiences
- The Power of Collaboration: ahead of Esch2022 European Capital of Culture, battleROYAL sits down with Les Enfants Terribles